Jaccard VA4000AT Automatic Stacker Slicer
The world's only NSF approved Stacker Slicer features include, Dishwasher Cleanable chain frame design eliminates traditional cleaning issues. Liquid diversion system collects product juices for easy cleaning. Removable product advance system for complete and easy cleaning. Angled carriage design to facilitate easy slicing / discharge of low height products.
- Food slicer for cutting nearly any kind of food.
- Fully automatic operation with variable speed, approximately 25 to 55 strokes per minute, for shingling and stacking
- Maximum stacking height 80 mm
- Machine body, carriage, thickness plate and blade guard are made of stainless steel
- Quick and easy cleaning. The carriage can be tilted aside
- Chain frame, stacking device and receiving plate are removable
- Safety lock of thickness plate when the carriage is tilted aside
- Maintenance free direct gear drive of the blade with removable sharpening device
- Slice thickness infinitely variable from 0 10 mm
- Blade 300 mm, hollow-ground, hard chromed, stay sharp quality
- Motor 3-phase or 1-phase, voltage and cycles as required
- Conforms to security and hygienic requirements
- 99 easily programmable slicing programs
- User-friendly, self-explanatory symbolic keyboard
- Graphical representation of the slicing programs
- Operator is led through the program on the display
- Up to 4 stacks or up to 9 shingled portions side by side and up to 9 layers on top of the other
- Ideal for slicing cheese
- Carriage, thickness plate, blade guard and blade are Teflon coated.
- Easy and precise slicing, no smearing and no sticking.